Wednesday 15 August 2012

2ww pass date to test for beta hcg

2ww was passed, 14/08/2012 Tuesday date for me to test for beta hcg level. Woke up early in the morning, rush some order n prepare myself to sunfert. Bie brought yen to school n met me at sunfert as I need to take blood for test.
Ops, rain early in the morning terrible jam fr Puchong jaya to sunway.
After blood took at sunway lab. Just wait n while waiting I had done a pair of crochet shoes. About 10.30 nurse cal said result's out.....
Really anxious n bibbobbibbob... The rhythm of my heartbeat getting faster. In my heart, try to talk to guan yin niang niang not to worry.

This is 13dpt2dt result: 324.7mIU

Consider strong n good reading for pregnancy.

Whether singleton or twin, dr wong said have to wait till next visit which is schedule 23/08/2012 a day after my birthday...

It's consider a valuable birthday present for me d.

Tanx dr Wong n sunfert team(@_@)

Bie gave catherine rm300 for order domino pizza for lunch.

Today's charges:
RM650 for cyclogest 2 weeks supply n 3 proluton
RM113 for consultation fees n scan
RM50 fir blood test

Really happy with the result(b_d)

No comments:

Post a Comment