Thursday 13 September 2012

Since last

Since last week 6/9/2012 I got the result that fetus din grow well by rite 7w3d, but measured 5w5d with slow fetal heart rate. No spotting n no cramp or other symptoms that I going to miscarriage. Dr put me on proluton n cyclogest. Back in a week time for check up whether is healthy pregnancy.

14/9/2012 in the next 3 hours will got to know how. The nite before by rite I was really tired n can sleep well. Because of stupid ppl til mid nite stil not back n din cal at all, usually wil wake up if notice he din back yet.

Wake up about 12, at last he's back n just lying down rite in front of door after drank. Chinese says 何苦? really don't understand y all guys act like that. After long whole day busy with work n meeting till nite stil go for drink so cal company culture.

Man always say that we as wife din understand them, but did they think the other way round, do they understand us as their wife. Keep waiting n worrying at home. Their mind is work n earn money back. But do they put effort on how to secure their family n love wife n kids as well.

Non concern since last. What fault for me to go very stressful ivf to get us a baby. Why I need to work more n no time for my gal. This all came out in my mind since last week.

Wake up d at 2 whole nite house keeping n 抄写经书hope my baby will in good condition. Come n accompany mommy n jiejie so that jiejie din get bore playing herself.

Bless... But still leave to god for final...

1 comment:

  1. heya...i saw ur post while searching for something..neway i knw wat ur goin tru.. cz i wen tru it s wel.. lost my baby at 16 weeks.. my blog at www.miraclejourneyoflife.blogspot.com . Tc.

    ReplyDelete